- Lake Erie charters run from April through November.
- We are scheduled to have all charters leave the dock at 6-7am unless otherwise noted or arranged (in advance). Please take a moment to view our pricing and packages for our fishing charter trips.
- All trips up 1- 6 people. (children welcome)
- All fishing tackle and bait included for all anglers.
- A 15-20% crew gratuity is the norm in the fishing charter business if you receive exceptional service. gratuity is never required but always appreciated. First mates work for tips
- A Credit Card on file will reserve your fishing charter dates.
- Canecllation Policy: within 30 Days $100 – Within 24hrs 50% of trip cost.
Lake Erie Fishing Packages
Western Basin of Lake Erie
We fish out of Anchors Away Marina, April-June for our Lake Erie Trophy Walleye Fishing.
- Full Day Trip- 9 hours dock-to-dock (or limit) – $600
- Afternoon Trip – 4 1/2 hours dock-to-dock (or limit) – $525
- The Full Day Trip – 9 hour dock-to-dock (or limit) – $700
- The Afternoon Trip – 5 hour dock-to-dock (or limit) – $600
Central Basin Fishing of Lake Erie
We primarily fish out of Grand River OH, and Ashtabula OH following Lake Erie Walleye
- Our Full Day Trip – 9 hour dock-to-dock (or limit) – $700
- An Afternoon Trip – 5 hour dock-to-dock (or limit) – $600
Lake Erie Yellow Perch Fishing
- Full Day Trip – 8 hours dock to dock (or limit) – $550
- Afternoon Trip – 6 Hours dock to dock (or limit) – $500
Lake Erie Combo Perch / Walleye Fishing
- Our Full Day Trip – 10 hour dock-to-dock (or limit) (max 5 people) – $1000
Executive Fishing Trip Upgrade
Our Full Day Trip includes – 9 hour dock-to-dock (or limit) Additional – call for pricing
Includes everything that is featured in our standard trip plus:
- Continental breakfast, coffee, orange juice
- Made to order lunch catered by DiBlasi’s
*Fish Guarantee – Call for details*